Naruto, World of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto, World of Ninja

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bijuus + Seals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Zero

Bijuus + Seals Empty
PostSubject: Bijuus + Seals   Bijuus + Seals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Jinchuuriki of Bijuu:
1 tailed: None
2 tailed: None
3 tailed: None
4 tailed: None
5 tailed: None
6 tailed: None
7 tailed: None
8 tailed: None
9 tailed: Saber

Jinchuuriki's bijuu power is determined on the rank. so, an Academy student can use None of the bijuu powers, Genin 10% Chuunin 25% Jounin 40% Anbu 60% Sannin 80% and Kages can use 100%. This way we dont have some acad running around saying: Naruto Uzumaki uses all of the Kyuubis power and epicly owns everyone. "BELIEVE IT! I HAVE THE KYUUBI!" Thats why i must keep order to Bijuus << If i PM you and says that you have the right to choose a bijuu, and you have to choose a bijuu that is that number or under the one i gave you. For example, say i PM someone and tell them "Congratz, you have earned the right to choose a Bijuu 4 tailed and under!" the person i PM'd can just the 4 tailed, the 3 tailed, the 2 tailed or the 1 tailed (if it isnt taken already). Note: If you have a bijuu, the akatsuki will try to steal it from you, so I (and whoever else joins the Akatsuki, we go in pairs of 2) and a partner, will try to capture you and extract the bijuu from you.

Seals:

The Curse Mark (you have a choice of which one you want)

The Seven Star Tatoo

These seals are privelages. if i PM you and say "Congratz, you are aloud to choose a Seal" you are aloud to choose either the Curse Mark, or the Seven Star Tatoo, the Curse Seal lv2 and Seven Star Tatoo will automatically come to you when you are Chuunin.
That is all (for now)

Curse Mark Users: Genocide Hero, Zach
Seven Star Tatoo Users: None

Last edited by Roxas on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutowon.rpg-board.net
Saber
Academy Student
Saber

Bijuus + Seals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuus + Seals   Bijuus + Seals Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 pm

WE WILL NOT PUT A HOLD ON THE BIJUU FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! you must come here yourself and get it, we're all tired of waiting for a guy who wants a bijuu who isn't even on this site, if you aren't online at all, we will give you a different bijuu.
Back to top Go down

Bijuus + Seals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto, World of Ninja :: Annoucment/rules and ranks :: Information-
Jump to: